We are looking for a Company Admin Assistant to work across both Silverback Films and Studio Silverback.
This is an office-based role, working in our lovely offices in central Bristol 5-days a week.
The ideal professional for the role is a flexible problem solver with superb communication and time management skills. They will be able to prioritise tasks as they arise and can work confidently with limited supervision.
Multi-tasking and the unique ability to deftly handle the unexpected are essential qualities to bring to the position.
Knowledge of Word and Excel is required, along with an aptitude to learn new software and systems.
Prior experience in the television industry is not required, as the role would suit someone wanting to progress in management assistance, company administration, operations or office management rather than down the production or editorial route.
They will be assisting the Directors’ Assistant and Office Manager in a multitude of tasks including the following:
· Taking minutes at Films and Studios meetings
· Holiday cover for Directors’ Assistant and Office Manager when required
· Diary scheduling for both Films and Studios Senior Management
· Reception cover for one-day a week and for cover of holidays
· Responding and distributing the Silverback Info emails to the correct recipients
· Admin support for Work Experience Programme
· Arranging travel for Senior Management
· Assisting with the planning and organisation of Company events
· RTW check ands health and safety office inductions for all new staff
This is a one-year contract initially but will be extended into longer term continuous role for the right person. Full training on any new systems will be given.
A driver’s license would be useful but isn’t essential.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com with your NAME and COMPANY ADMIN ASSISTANT clearly stated in the title.
Note: Cut off for applications is 20th January 2023 with interviews the following week. The role would start ASAP in February or early March at the latest.
We are not able to get back to everyone unfortunately, so if you haven’t heard back from us by the end of January you have not been successful for an interview this time, but we thank you for your application and please do state on your CV if you would like us to keep it on file here at Silverback for future job opportunities.
Silverback are an inclusive employer and particularly welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and under-represented groups. If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need adjustments in order to apply for this position please do let us know.